About this spot
The view from Kerry Park includes all of Seattle's most iconic features such as the Space Needle, the downtown high rises, Elliott Bay and Mount Rainier, making it the most popular city view for photographers. Many people line up along the wall overlooking the city, meaning it is not unusual to have to wait your turn to take your place up front.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.