Shoot with care
The Olympic Sculpture Park is owned and operated by the Seattle Art Museum. Please obey regulations. Also note the sculptures have registered copyrights and commercial photography of the sculptures without permission is prohibited.
About this spot
The Olympic Sculpture Park covers nine acres and is Seattle's largest downtown green space. The park contains many permanent sculptures as well as some temporarily on display. From the park, there are views of the waterfront, the Olympic Mountains, and the Space Needle.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers