About this spot
If looking for the oddest piece of architecture in Seattle, do not miss the Museum of Pop Culture. The outside is designed with colorful, reflective, contorted aluminum. The Monorail actually goes right through the structure on its way to and from the Seattle Center Station. The inside is an ever changing, fascinating, hodgepodge of various aspects of modern culture featuring artists, science fiction and music. The outside of the building offers views of the Monorail diving through the structure, the Space Needle and, on sunny days, magnificent reflections.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.