The Chihuly Garden and Glass – Seattle Center
12 images 3 contributors
T. Kirkendall and V. Spring
About this spot
Bright, colorful, imaginative and fantastic works in glass make Chihuly Garden and Glass a delight to view and to photograph. The glass work is designed by the renown artist Dale Chihuly, a pioneer in glass creations. The Chihuly display is made up of eight Galleries, a centerpiece Glasshouse and a garden.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.