Shoot with care
NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY. IT IS A DANGER TO THE ANIMALS AND CONTESTANTS. You will need to shoot from the grandstands. Only media accredited photographers are permitted outside of the grandstand area. Only Professional Cowboy Rodeo Association accredited photographers are permitted in the chute area or in the arena itself. The seats are closely spaced. You will be swinging a telephoto lens into someone else's face unless you pick at seat at the end of an aisle.
About this spot
This is an annual event held in March. Riders who do well in the events, and in events in other rodeos, can qualify for the National Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers