The best photography locations in Singapore
Singapore photo locations
Singapore is a vibrant city-state known for its diverse architecture and unique cultural experiences. Photographers will find plenty of subjects to capture, from modern skyscrapers to historic buildings and lush green spaces. Here are some of the best photography locations in Singapore, divided into architecture and other genres:
1. Marina Bay Sands: This iconic hotel and entertainment complex features striking architecture, including the futuristic SkyPark, the ArtScience Museum, and the Helix Bridge. Capture the impressive skyline, the panoramic views from the SkyPark, or the unique museum design.
2. Gardens by the Bay: This futuristic park offers unique architectural structures, such as the Supertree Grove, the Cloud Forest, and the Flower Dome. Capture the striking Supertrees, the lush Cloud Forest, or the vibrant flowers in the Flower Dome.
3. Raffles Hotel: This historic hotel features elegant colonial architecture and is an important landmark in Singapore. Capture the charming façade, the serene Palm Court, or the bustling Long Bar.
4. Chinatown: This vibrant neighborhood offers a mix of traditional and modern architecture, including colorful shophouses, temples, and the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. Capture the lively streets, the intricate temple details, or the striking shophouses.
5. Little India: This bustling neighborhood is known for its colorful buildings, vibrant markets, and the stunning Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple. Capture the vivid architecture, the lively Tekka Centre, or the impressive temple.
6. Arab Street and Haji Lane: These narrow streets in the Kampong Glam district feature colorful street art, unique boutiques, and the striking Sultan Mosque. Capture the vibrant murals, the charming shophouses, or the impressive mosque.
7. National Gallery Singapore: This museum is housed in the former Supreme Court and City Hall buildings and features a mix of colonial and modern architecture. Capture the historic façade, the unique rooftop garden, or the striking interior.
8. Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay: This performing arts center features distinctive architecture, including a durian-shaped dome and a modern glass façade. Capture the unique design, the panoramic waterfront views, or the vibrant performances.
1. Singapore Botanic Gardens: This UNESCO World Heritage Site features lush landscapes, diverse flora, and the impressive National Orchid Garden. Capture the serene lakes, the vibrant flowers, or the picturesque gazebos.
2. Sentosa Island: This popular resort island offers pristine beaches, lush green spaces, and unique attractions, such as the Merlion statue, Universal Studios Singapore, and the SEA Aquarium. Capture the idyllic beaches, the striking Merlion, or the vibrant attractions.
3. MacRitchie Reservoir Park: This park offers serene landscapes, diverse wildlife, and the thrilling TreeTop Walk suspension bridge. Capture the tranquil reservoir, the lush vegetation, or the panoramic views from the bridge.
4. East Coast Park: This coastal park features picturesque beaches, recreational facilities, and the iconic Bedok Jetty. Capture the serene coastline, the vibrant recreational activities, or the scenic jetty.
5. Pulau Ubin: This rustic island offers a glimpse of traditional village life, lush mangroves, and the unique Chek Jawa Wetlands. Capture the charming village, the serene wetlands, or the diverse wildlife.
By exploring these various photography locations in Singapore, you can capture the city's diverse architectural styles and other genres, providing a comprehensive view of this fascinating city-state.
Discover the best photography locations in Singapore with PhotoHound - our contributors have added 101 Singapore photography locations so far.
Most popular photo locations in Singapore
We hope you enjoy photographing Singapore - don't forget to share your photography locations in Singapore on PhotoHound and tag us on social media using hashtag #photohound