About this spot
Located on the northern shore of Lower Seletar Reservoir, the Lower Seletar Reservoir Park is largely flat with some undulating terrain that provides a pleasant place for a leisurely stroll or jog. You can catch the sunrise outside Water Venture, where the boats are docked, or at the far side of the park, where the Heritage Bridge is found.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.