Rain Vortex, Changi Airport
4 images 3 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Located between Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 at Changi Airport, HSBC Rain Vortex is the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. It cascades down 7 storeys at the heart of Jewel, a nature-themed entertainment and retail complex. At night the sheet of water becomes a screen onto which a light show is projected.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.