Spanish synagogue in Prague
7 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
This two storeys high synagogue is the newest synagogue in Prague Jewish Town. It is built in Moorish Revival Style with the beautifully decorated interior (decorated by Josef Niklas) that will certainly catch your attention!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.