About this spot
Southbridge is a rooftop bar that is located atop a repurposed heritage shophouse, offering an attractive alternative to the myriad of bars that populate the Boat Quay waterfront. It features an open-air rooftop space that showcases Singapore’s modern metropolis along with its historical shophouses in an expansive panoramic view.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.