Prague towers from the Petřín hill
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Petřín hill is easily recognizable by the TV tower at the top that is a miniature replica of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The hill offers beautiful views of the city and is an ideal place to capture the early morning mood in Prague.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.