2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Perperikon is an ancient Thracian city and is considered to be a sacred place. It is the largest megalith ensemble in the Balkans. It is thought that the famous Temple of Dionysius is located here. The ancient city is situated on the top of a hill overlooking the valleys around.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.