About this spot
The chapel dates from the 14th C and is situated on the top of a hill overlooking the Lobosh reservoir with superb panoramas. The nearby cliffs add to the atmosphere of this spot, making it one of the most photographed places around Sofia. There is no light pollution so the site is ideal for night time photography.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.