About this spot
This is a relatively undiscovered gem in Carmarthenshire which features as footnotes in many guidebooks, but is actually one of the best photography locations in south Wales. A Neo-Gothic folly erected in honour of Lord Nelson in the early 1800s. It is situated on the top of a hill near Llanarthney with commanding views of the River Tywi valley.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.