National Botanic Garden of Wales
11 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The National Botanic Garden of Wales is a visitor attraction set in the beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside. Its centrepiece is the Great Glasshouse, the world's largest single-span glasshouse, which has a year-round display of plant species sourced from around the world. Other notable points include Plas Pilipala (butterfly house), the Bee Garden, and the Bird of Prey Centre.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.