About this spot
Llyn Llech Owain Country Park is an area of 73 Hectares (180 acres), managed for your enjoyment by Carmarthenshire County Council with nature trails, an adventure area including a cool wooden adventure playground, separate toddler playground with smaller features. A forest track provides a longer hike or bike ride around the country park and there's a rough mountain bike trail for the more adventurous cyclists amongst you!
At the heart of the Country Park is the lake, which is surrounded by a peat bog. This rare habitat is designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.