Pantheon of the Fallen Antifascists
7 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The Pantheon was built in 1981 as a monument commemorating the perished antifascists. The monument is unique in form, style and artistic composition, and located in the centre of the Sea Garden of Burgas.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.