About this spot
Merlion Park, is a Singapore landmark and major tourist attraction, located at One Fullerton, Singapore, near the Central Business District. It was originally designed in 1964 by the Singapore Tourism Board as an emblem of Singapore. The Merlion is a mythical creature with a lion's head and the body of a fish that is widely used as a mascot and national personification of the country. Two Merlion statues are located at the park. The original Merlion structure measures 8.6m tall and spouts water from its mouth. It has subsequently been joined by a Merlion cub, which is located near the original statue and measures just 2m tall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.