About this spot
This standalone luxury boutique store is connected to the main shopping mall both underground and through the boardwalk. From the wooden platform, an alternative perspective of the Marina Bay skyline can be captured, with the boardwalk and the anchor serving as foreground. The building itself - a monolith of glass and steel - is also an interesting architectural subject.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.