About this spot
Jubilee Bridge was opened in 2015 to commemorate Singapore’s Golden Jubilee marking independence from Malaysia in 1965. A new iconic landmark of Marina Bay, it offers a new perspective of Singapore’s skyline to tourists and locals alike. Connected to the Esplanade Bridge, it also helps to ease pedestrian movement along the Marina Bay.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.