Helix Bridge, Marina Bay Sands & ArtScience Museum
3 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Marina Bay is one of the most photogenic harbours in the world and an architecture photographer's dream. This spot comprises three icons of Singapore architecture - the Helix Bridge, ArtScience Museum and Marina Bay Sands.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.