About this spot
An alleyway along the back of the shophouses lining Boat Quay used for the unloading of goods delivered to the many eateries along the river bank. Restaurant staff can sometimes be seen sitting along the kerbs enjoying a drink and a smoke break away from the bustle of the kitchen in between their shifts.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.