About this spot
Yeavering (pronounced Yevering) Bell is the site of the largest Iron Age hill fort in Northumberland. Although only the remains of the outer wall fort are still visible, archaeological evidence suggests that there were once over 130 timber roundhouses, within the walls of the fort.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.