4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Wimpole is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, when there was a moated manor house listed. The current house was completed in 1650, and as well as the surrounding parkland there are formal gardens to the North of the property. Wimpole Hall is the largest house in Cambridgeshire.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.