About this spot
Willow Flats is a broad plain east of Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park. It is crisscrossed by three streams and covered in meadows, marshes, willow tickets, and other small brush. The area is a haven for wildlife including elk and bear. Above Willow Flats is an overlook just off the highway providing a good wildlife viewing spot as well as views of Jackson Lake and the Teton range.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.