About this spot
The Mallerstang area of the Yorkshire Dales is one of the least visited regions and has numerous views which have rarely been photographed. Wild Boar Fell itself is one of the tallest hills in the Dales, and certainly one of the most dramatic in appearance, yet it is much less visited than its near neighbours to the south - Whernside and Ingleborough. The hill actually has a surprisingly flat top, but from certain angles looks truly mountainous.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.