White River Viewpoint, Mount Rainier National Park
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This easy-to-access turnout is located along Highway 410 and is perfectly oriented for a view up the forested White River Valley, over the crest of Goat Island Mountain to the snow and ice topped Mt. Rainier. The only problem with the White River Viewpoint is the difficulty of finding parking.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.