11 images 6 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Take care as traffic passes constantly here and you will be close to the edge of the pavement for these shots
About this spot
A great spot from which to capture buses and trailing lights as they cross Westminster bridge with the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben in the background. The bridge itself is an interesting subject whose vintage lamps can be used as a foreground interest to shoot nearby landmarks such as Big Ben or the London Eye.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.