About this spot
Westlake Park is located in the center of Seattle's shopping district and is often referred to as the town square. Despite the many trees in the park, it is not your typical green space. The entire park is covered with pattern tile. During the summer there are flowers in large cement containers to brighten the scene. The park features a walk-through waterfall, tables, chairs, play area and a rotating variety of games and activities. It is also the center for celebrations, protests, rallies, and winter holiday celebrations. In short, it is the heart of city.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.