3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
A photogenic late-Georgian terraced house serving as the entrance to the Mews. It is decked year-round in foliage and the owners' painted bicycles are often found artfully placed outside. It appeared as the front cover to "Pretty City London", the companion book to a popular Instagram account showcasing the city's beautiful locations.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.