About this spot
Get to the parking lot early in the morning during the height of summer season as this an extremely popular hiking trail. After photographing at St Mary Falls, continue down the trail and look for appealing spots along Virginia Creek where the red rocked lined creek is full of small photogenic cascades before reaching the falls.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.