Views from Queens Walk Gallery, One London Bridge
2 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Where the Queens Walk passes 'One London Bridge', there is a covered gallery where you walk. The gallery has openeings towards the Thames river offering views on the City of London. You can even use the openings to create a 'room with a view'-perspective.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.