About this spot
The Sándor Palace is a palace in Budapest located beside the Buda Castle complex in the ancient Castle District. It boasts a great elevated position above the city which is great for photos. Though the palace is not open at all hours, the small terrace beside it and the paths leading up from the city below offer some of the great views.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.