About this spot
Tower Bridge is perhaps the most iconic and photographed attraction in all of the UK. This is a must see spot for just about everyone who visits London. Opened in 1894, the “bascule” bridges (which mean see-saw in French) are lifted to this day on a schedule to allow boats and barges to pass.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.