About this spot
Ursula Judkins Viewpoint offers a place to park and very little else. The one-time great view over Elliott Bay, the cruise ship terminal, Space Needle, downtown Seattle, the dock area and Mount Rainier is now almost completely overgrown. What is left of the view is made obnoxious by a tall fence and powerlines. However, the park offers a excellent access to the protected sidewalk along the south side of the Magnolia Bridge. The view from the bridge is expansive and worth a look during the afternoon hours as well as at sunset.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.