University Church Tower
1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
No tripods, or selfie sticks are allowed.
About this spot
The University Church Tower, which consists of 123 steps, is a notable feature of the Church of St Mary the Great located in Cambridge. Its construction dates back to the period between 1478 and 1519, with the tower being completed in 1608. The expenses for the tower's construction were primarily covered by Richard III and Henry VII. Visitors can enjoy the picturesque views of Cambridge from the tower's viewing platform located at the top.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.