About this spot
Union Station is the former train station for the Union Pacific Railroad in Seattle. Today it is the headquarters of Sound Transit, the transit authority for the Seattle metropolitan area. The interior of Union Station has wonderful skylights, wooden doors and benches, and curving lines of white lights along its domed ceiling.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.