Two Dog Flats
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
These prairie grasslands sit below mountain peaks such as East Flattop, Singleshot and Otokomi, and are home to stands of wildflowers and abundant wildlife. This is classic front range country where the prairie meets the mountains. It's not uncommon to spot black bears or the resident elk herd here.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.