Trees along Highway 89/191
3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
It is possible to get good shots of the Teton Range from almost anywhere along US Highway 26/89/191 as it runs through the southern half of Grand Teton National Park. But to make a good shot even better, you need a good foreground. This spot provides that with a small group of trees which mimic the shape of the mountains in the distance.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.