About this spot
Top Tor is a scatter of rocky outcrops, at the top of Blackslade Down. , it offers fine views of Widecombe-in-the-Moor and Haytor Rocks. As is the case with many tors in the eastern section of Dartmoor National Park, Top Tor is easily accessible so you get some extraordinary views for relatively little effort.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.