Tomb of National Heroes
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Tomb of National Heroes was built in the year 1948. Granite plaque, which indicate the tombs of Djura Djakovic (1886–1929), Ivan Milutinov (1901–1944) and Ivo Lola Ribar (1916–1943), were brought from St. Sava’s construction site, while the busts are the work of sculptor Stevan Bodnarov dating from 1949. In 1957, Mose Pijade (1890–1957) was buried here. His bust was made by sculptor Slavoljub Stankovic.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.