About this spot
The Siena Cathedral (Duomo di Siena) is well worth a visit. Its interior is stunning, rich in details, grandeur and colours. Photography inside is allowed, but no flash or tripods. You can use wide angle and telephoto for capturing details. Most of the time you will be shooting with ISO 1600 and above.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.