The Seattle Aquarium
5 images 1 contributors
T. Kirkendall and V. Spring
About this spot
The Seattle Aquarium is a fun place to explore and photograph. This very modern facility is designed to educate you about the oceans and our interactions with them. Although the main focus in on the Northwest environment and life, the colorful and exotic tropical species are also on display. In addition to the fish, there are birds and mammals to be viewed. When entering the Aquarium ask about the daily shows given by divers, talks and underwater feedings.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.