The London Eye from Hungerford Bridge
3 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The London Eye was the winning design for a temporary space where the Eye is currently located. Once the competition was over, the original organization decided to cancel the project. The architects who designed the Eye decided to fund it themselves. The Eye has become so iconic and is such a success that it has well exceeded the original 5 year plan. It is a key feature along the river Thames.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.