The Gum Wall
9 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Thanks to the extremely disgusting oddness of the Gum Wall, it is one of the “must see” locations in Seattle. As the name suggests, this attraction is a wall where thousands of people have stuck their well chewed gum. The city of Seattle had the wall scraped down in 2015, removing more than 2300 pounds of the stuff. After a thorough steam cleaning, the gum started reappearing. While the amount of gum on the wall has not reached the pre-cleaning levels there is still plenty to keep visitors amazed and nauseated. Finally, for some incomprehensible reason, the wall has become a popular place for wedding photos.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.