About This Spot
This is one of those odd locations that may leave you scratching your head and wondering why so many people come to this out-of-the-way place. And come they do, there is constant stream of visitors from all over the world. Tourists and locals come to crawl on the Troll, take a photo or two then leave. Climbing on the Troll is expected. Painting or hurting the Troll is not tolerated.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.