The First Starbucks
3 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Now an instantly recognisable global brand, the first Starbucks store opened on this site in Seattle in 1971. These days the venue probably sells more souvenirs than coffee, but you may be interested to visit and photograph this landmark location.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.