About this spot
When travelling south down Queen’s Road, past the gate to St John’s College, the first view the visitor gets of The Backs is the entrance road to Trinity College. In spring this patch of green is awash with a carpet of crocuses that are a stunning sight. As the seasons move on the crocuses give way to Anemone Blanda, in a lovely burst of blue and white.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.