1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This narrow chasm has been formed by the rushing waters of Baring Creek and is quite spectacular. Overcast or shady conditions work best for clarity into the long narrow and dark gorge walls. Set the tripod on rock retaining wall looking directly down the narrow gorge. Both landscape and vertical formats work well with a wide angle lens equipped with a polarizing lens. Expect long exposures of several seconds on overcast days.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.