Sunbeam Falls, Mount Rainier National Park
5 images 2 contributors
About this spot
This pretty little waterfall has the added attraction of being right beside the road. It also has very convenient parking. Sunbeam Falls is high energy waterfall during the June snow melt. As the summer season progresses, the water pouring over the rocky hillside reduces to a lacy spray making this area very popular for picnicking and relaxing.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.